The Part-time Video Production Assistant is responsible for assisting in the creation of videos, from concept to delivery. The Video Production Assistant will work with the multimedia editors to craft smart and compelling visual content.
Experience with video, audio, graphics and images is a must, a post-production guru if you will. Candidates should have a proven ability to tailoring content for online and social media platforms, and work collaboratively across teams to create content that meets our branding guidelines.
- At least 2-3 year’s experience in visual/multimedia work
- Hands-on knowledge of Adobe Premiere and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Competent in Adobe Premiere, Audition, and delivery formats.
- Talented videographer, and strong visual editing skills
- Knowledge and grasp of best practices in online and social media video
- Experience working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- A keen interest in and knowledge of visual storytelling and design
- Original, flexible, and critical thinkers, who can communicate and collaborate well with a wide range of editors and subjects
- Knowledge of animation and motion graphics is a plus
- Adobe Premiere
- After Affects (a plus)
- Audio and Compression Tools
- Server/File Management
- Excel, Word all that good stuff
Ideal candidates will have portfolios showcasing video samples that demonstrate editing ability.