Aquent's Fortune500 client in Boston, MA is looking for a UX Copywriter for a 3-month contract (25-40/hours, 5 days, onsite in Boston, MA or Northbrook, IL locations) with potential to extend beyond.
• Writing transactional and instructional copy, such as user directions, error messages, tooltips, FAQs, forms and buttons. The copy you will be writing is not marketing oriented.
• Serving as an integral member of the enterprise digital content team. This includes collaborating with other writers and content strategist to maintain and modify editorial and brand standards.
• Becoming an essential part of the user experience team responsible for the CVS Health integrated pharmacy experience. This includes researchers, interaction designers and visual designers, and crosses multiple lines of business and multiple digital channels.
• Collaborating with product managers, project managers, IT, QA, marketing, analytics and other stakeholders to understand business goals
• Writing emails, texts, push notifications, voice recordings and other outbound transactional messaging.
• Writing, rewriting or editing copy for minor fixes and updates
• Ensuring timely, accurate delivery of copy and copy documentation. You are your own proofreader.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Business Writing or similar
• 4-5 years digital writing experience, preferably in pharmacy or healthcare-related fields, preferably in a large corporation
• Knowledge of AP Style, ability to self-edit and/or experience as a copy editor
• Ability to collaborate with large multidisciplinary internal and external teams, especially with information architects /user experience designers. Experience working with and understanding wireframes.
• Must be flexible and patient, as well as a critical thinker and problem solver. Must be capable of taking initiative, prioritizing projects and working independently. Experience as a team lead or point person on a team is preferred.
• Experience in obtaining input and feedback from multiple stakeholders while ensuring that copy ultimately meets the needs of the user. You must be empathetic and serve as the voice of our customers.
• Must have experience with content management systems; knowledge of ATG is a plus.
• Cover letter
• 2-3 writing samples