HR Manager/Program Management role supports engineering teams in the Vancouver site of this global tech giant. Reporting to the HR Director, this role will provide you with the opportunity to:
• Manage local HR Programs including:
- An 18 month rotational training program for new graduates
- Local Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Talent management efforts across all engineering groups and identify opportunity for alignment and movement to close the talent gaps
• Partner with central teams to lead special HR projects unique to the Vancouver site.
• Program manage various initiatives (Listening tours, Rewards, Polls) across the site
• Partner with business leaders (including the site leader) for specific programs and initiatives and provide consultation/coaching at the right opportunity. Identify and develop people programs specific to their business needs.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS FOR ROLE:
• Experience managing large scale HR programs (this is essential)
• Strong business acumen and professional confidence
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization, coupled with the ability to both negotiate and persuade others
• Strong skills in reporting, presenting and analyzing data
• Passion for technology
• Ability to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, and work in a team environment
• Ability to recognize trends and identify systematic approaches to solving problems in a fast moving, dynamic environment
• 5+ years in HR Program management and experience as an HR Generalist
• BA/BS degree required. MA or MBA in HR-related field preferred.