Our client is a large financial institution in Midtown Manhattan, NYC and they are looking for an Advertising Account Executive for a 12 to 18 month contract for their full service, in-house advertising agency. Health benefits and 401K are offered through Aquent.
The Advertising Account Executive will report to an Account Manager, and will work on multiple lines of business. The Advertising Account Executive will manage the relationship between the internal advertising agency and the internal marketing partners. The Advertising Account Executive will be responsible for driving creative strategies, content execution, time frames and budgets in accordance with planned business goals. The Advertising Account Executive will build and maintain solid partnerships with marketing in support of the development and implementation of multi-channel deliverables in print (save the date, ads, invitations, brochures, other collateral) and digital (HTML). Primary responsibilities include project accountability to meet objectives, deadlines and workload. The agency is process driven and high volume, so comfort with close adherence to process is needed. The Advertising Account Executive also requires strong relationship skills for work clients and internal Agency partners.
Requirements of Advertising Account Executive:
• 5+ years of Advertising agency experience within financial services
• Experience managing digital projects
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work autonomously and in a group environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent listening and consultative & partnership capabilities
• Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to influence & negotiate with business partners
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
Desired for Advertising Account Executive:
• Strong PPT and Word proficiency
Experience managing digital creative work: online advertising, websites, micro sites