Candidate must have a strong eCommerce background, ideally with experience in acquisition/expansion capabilities. S/he should have a strong analytics background, be a self-starter that can look at the capabilities we have today and make data-based recommendations on how to move forward. They should have some experience in developing and executing tests to determine the right user experiences.
This person will be the key liaison within Digital Marketing to our Marketing Intelligence team to ensure that analytics are in place to measure client success. You’ll be tasked to ensure clients are successful and determine root causes of unsuccessful client experiences. Insights and findings will help to identify requirements to continually optimize eCommerce experiences to meet and exceed goals. As the Manager you will collaborate with other Digital Marketing leads to prioritize new opportunities and map current processes. In addition, s/he will be a key resource to create user test cases and participate in user acceptance testing. You will work directly with global business stakeholders, marketing, creative and technical teams.
This position is based in Stamford, CT.
• Analyze all eCommerce and checkout experiences and KPIs (product detail pages, checkout flows, drop off areas, and client satisfaction) to measure client and transactional experiences and initiatives
• Collaborate with marketing intelligence to create a best-in-class scorecard for all client transaction KPIs.
• Partner with eCommerce and Marketing Program Leads to set expectations, define success goals and requirements, and coordinate responses
• Synthesize information from multiple sources to drive business cases for new initiatives
• Work on all aspects of the opportunity including research, data, proposals and oral presentations.
• Integrate best practices and tools across the business.
• Create and report on web client segments by business unit and geography.
• Analyze and report on VOC and client behavior
• Define and execute A/B and multi variant testing scenarios
• Drive recommendations around improving client buying experiences on the web
• Create tests scripts
• Participate and UAT testing
• 7-10 years of relevant experience on a digital marketing or eCommerce team
• Strong data and analytic skills
• Ability to drive strategy based on analytics
• Experience with analytic tools such as Adobe
• Experience in managing end to end web projects, concept to launch