We are looking for an experienced User Experience Designer to produce concepts, solutions, designs, and interaction requirements for a variety of colleague facing applications in the financial industry.
• Research and Discovery – Deal with big data and complex business workflow processes from business requirements. Be able to process requirements and create design solutions that augment requirements and create an optimal experience. Conduct stakeholder interviews, user research. Apply best practices and be the advocate for the user in business sessions.
• Design, prototyping and documentation – concepts, wireframes with annotations (Axure), UI requirements and interactions defined, interactive presentations (clickable wireframes), content, define any new UI patterns and standards. Experience with responsive design required.
• Process – Following UX process methodology, coordinate and conduct design review sessions with business owners and project team, Regularly conduct usability testing (think aloud) with users to refine the prototype and design ideation.
• UX Support After Prototyping – During application development and QA, support will be on requirement clarification, documentation revisions, ensure vision is intact, UX post development review and bug tracking. Provide regular UX updates on progress of project.
* Corporate environment, professional dress code required.
· Axure (primary tool for prototyping)
· Interaction Design
· Responsive design experience
· Experience working with Adobe Creative Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
· Usability Testing
· Experience working with complex business applications and workflow
· Good sense of UX process methodology
· PC skills
· Outlook, MS Office suite
· Detail oriented
· Understanding of development lifecycle
· Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of cross-functional team
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills