- New York, NY (Rockefeller Plaza)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This posting is for THREE (3) 1 year temporary assignments
- Local candidates only please
- Must have digital link to demo reel on top of resume to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work as a W2 employee in the US
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment client is looking to add THREE (3) On Air Motion Graphic Designers to their project team. If selected you would be responsible to create graphics to support editorial content for live television news and related projects. Participate in design pitches and the execution of elements ranging from on-air daily graphics to special packages.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum (5) five-year industry experience.
- Advanced skills in broadcast design, demonstrating strong creative and concept abilities.
- Expert in the Adobe Master Collection, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and supporting applications.
- Experience using Cinema 4D software Knowledge/Proficiency in Vizrt Artist, Trio, Template Wizard and Pilot.
- Need to be available to work a flexible schedule, including potential overtime, weekends and overnights.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must have online reel or portfolio.
Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the opportunity please apply to the posting and email me directly at email@example.com