We are looking for a Digital Content & Product Manager to join our Digital Experience team. This person will be a versatile, digital-savvy person. They will be responsible for collaborating with various internal and external teams to maintain and publish content to the website on a daily basis. They will also help execute strategic projects that drive revenue and digital penetration.
Duties include creating and maintaining a roadmap of UX and capability enhancement opportunities on key sections of the website, assisting product directors with homepage content management, managing promotional banner program across the site, coordinating efforts for special campaigns/events and new product launches.
This role will ensure proper testing, QA and post launch review of all campaigns and content and will work with Digital Analytics team to define metrics to be used to measure the quality of marketing campaigns. This role requires collaboration with copywriting and creative teams to create digital assets for promotional activities, and partnership with IT team to implement new website enhancements and custom features to enrich the customer experience and drive optimal marketing results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Day to Day Publishing & Production: Well versed in web content management systems to aid in day to day publishing to the web site. Assist in production of photo/digital assets and perform basic HTML updates.
• Project/Campaign Support: Facilitate web content creation for other business units in the organization by assisting with business needs assessment AND ROI analysis, content/asset gathering, and publishing.
• Project Management: Help manage IT backlog, new project/ticket requests, and other cross-team projects.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including but not limited to daily status notes, action item lists, weekly reports.
• Shepard the creative approval process including Legal, Brand, and Stakeholder approvals.
• Keep team members motivated, resolve conflicts and make decisions in order to keep projects moving.
• Anticipate, identify, and mitigate risks and issues, pre- and post-launch.
• Report and escalate roadblocks to management as needed.
• Utilize analytical skills to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day.
• Analyze data and make decisions.
• Ability to quickly assess opportunities. Liaise with key partners across the business to understand benefit, usage, real and perceived value, of new online content and experiences.
• Measure project performance against outlined KPI's and provide weekly reporting and analysis.
• Collaborate with Project Managers to develop detailed project timelines. Ensure that all milestones are met and all projects are delivered on time.
• 5-7 years in Digital Media.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
• Working proficiency of Content Management Systems.
• Minimum 3 years experience in designing, developing, and maintaining websites.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Experience working with custom and off the shelf Content Management Systems, responsive websites, multiple website frameworks.
• Strong understanding of digital platforms with a deep understanding of how content is consumed and shared in today's digital ecosystem.
• Ability to leverage and optimize existing content to ensure the most relevant experience is featured in order to service customers online.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to translate industry and technical jargon for a broader audience.
• Ability to write user stories and product requirements when needed.
• Must have strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
• Work cross functionally with creative services, marketing managers, IT, and product managers on multiple projects, often spinning multiple plates at once.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, one that requires "hands-on" involvement.
• Command of industry best practices.
• Must be adept at organizing, planning & executing IT infrastructure projects involving:
o Marketing/CRM databases,
o Front End & Back End Development resources,
o Billing systems/ datacenter operations.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Content Management Systems (Oracle, Wordpress or equivalent).
• Project Management software (Jira, Aha).
• Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel & Powerpoint (Including the ability to create pivot tables, charts, conditional statements, vlookups etc.).
• Google Sheets/One Note or other file sharing software.
• Knowledge of Google Search Appliance a plus.
• Web publishing capabilities required. Photo/graphic production and basic HTML/CSS a plus.