The project manager is responsible for the oversight and management of project objectives for small to mid-sized digital marketing projects. Projects vary in size and complexity and may include the implementation of technology strategies, digital engagement, and digital marketing campaigns. The project manager will work closely with IT resources to oversee the implementation of these projects as well as conduct data analysis activities to confirm that said projects are meeting the expected goals for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including but not limited to user stories, communication plans, and business requirements.
• Work cross functionally with creative services, marketing managers, IT, and product managers on multiple projects, often spinning multiple plates at once.
• Develop project timelines. Ensure that all milestones are met and all projects are delivered on time.
• Maintain a budget.
• Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track resources and progress.
• Coordinate internal and external resources.
• Shepard the creative approval process including Legal, Brand, and Stakeholder approvals.
• Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Keep team members motivated, resolve conflicts and make decisions in order to keep projects moving.
• Report and escalate roadblocks to management as needed.
• Identify and evaluate project risks and take appropriate action to control the risks.
• Build strong relationships to understand the business challenges and opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
• 3-5 years project management experience.
• Exposure to all phases of the SDLC and project methodology.
• Familiarity with Agile methodology.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to translate industry and technical jargon for a broader audience.
• Must have strong attention to detail and command of industry best practices.
• Well-organized self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to work on several projects simultaneously and under tight schedules.
• Must be adept at organizing, planning & executing IT infrastructure projects involving.
o Marketing/CRM databases,
o Front End & Back End Development resources,
o Billing systems/ datacenter operations.
• Must have legal right to work in U.S.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Issue and project tracking software (e.g. JIRA).
• Microsoft Visio.
• Microsoft Projects.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Content Management Systems.
• Proficient in Adobe Analytics & Segmentation Tools (Omniture & Audience Manager preferred.
• Knowledge of Google Search Appliance a plus.