- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jessica Cizek
A major retailer is looking for an assistant producer. This person must be sharp, quick and detail-oriented, ready to help execute the on-time, on-strategy US and bi-lingual Canada marketing email program. This is a fast-paced position managing a large volume of executional tasks within a high-visibility channel. You will work with the team of Associate Email Producers to help ensure flawless execution of each and every email we send out to our customer base.
• Testing and QAing all emails before deployment
• Assisting Associates in linking setup and approval for all emails
• Executing delivery of assets to our email vendor
• Tracking and expediting Canadian French translation with our translation management team
• Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
• Familiarity with GoogleDocs suite, SmartSheet, Outlook, and marketing content management systems.
Someone who loves working with people to solve problems. You are never daunted by a long To Do list, and are always assessing processes and workflows for maximum efficiency. You see how small details impact the much bigger picture, and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise. You self-correct. You thrive in deadline-driven work environments with constantly changing business needs and nuanced task work. You want to learn more about the world of email. You may lack expertise, but are eager to start growing your knowledge base from the ground up, with an eye on how to better the system along the way.
Major apparel retailer, but you will be employed by Aquent. Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) Access to Fidelity 401(k) Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.) Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ Access to free online courses via Lynda.com Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).
• 1-2 years of production experience, preferably in the e-comm or agency space
• High degree of initiative and resourcefulness
• Exceptional detail-orientation, with previous experience in traffic or project management a plus
• Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
• Ability to balance team expectations and priorities
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience