As an Associate Campaign Manager of CRM, based in Santa Monica, California, you will be responsible for supporting the CRM team's consumer acquisition, engagement and retention initiatives for portfolios of titles. This person will be primarily focused on CRM marketing for Call of Duty.
What you’ll do:
• Develop and implement CRM strategy for Call of Duty.
• Work with marketing and analytics teams to define key objectives, develop marketing strategy, and lead campaign development. Work closely with cross-functional teams and game studio to gain alignment on the defined marketing strategy.
• Manage and work with production to develop CRM communications and QA content prior to campaign launch.
• Manage and maintain content rules that drive personalization of marketing efforts, monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis and optimize rules to maximize effectiveness.
• Manage and maintain ongoing communications calendar, adapting content to evolving business needs.
• Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders regarding CRM launches and results.
• Partner with stakeholders to develop and integrate CRM strategies into marketing programs.
• Support CRM team in the creative development and support of other outbound CRM campaigns as needed.
What you’ll bring:
• 3+ years of Digital marketing experience in CPG, technology, entertainment or related fields with a focus on data-driven, personalized marketing content.
• Hands-on experience with digital marketing at scale: across multiple brands or across a broad functional scope with millions of customers/subscribers. Product management experience of the front page or checkout path of a major e-commerce site is a plus.
• Experience using Campaign management tools and ESP providers to execute campaigns.
• Understanding of data privacy and governance policies.
• Using email tools for template creation, data ingestion and extraction.
• Evaluation of email metrics to influence strategic marketing decisions.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to be self-directed and work independently, and demonstrated ability overcoming obstacles to deliver on deadline is a must.
• Interest in measurement and aptitude with numbers is required.
• Strong background in the digital asset production process is a plus.
• Self-starter that comes to the table with ideas and solutions.
What you've done:
• Experience with developing and managing personalization and targeting of content at scale.
• Gaming experience a plus but not required. However, a strong willingness to learn our products (and therefore our customers) is required. It’s games. You know you’ll have fun.
• Experience developing CRM programs optimized for mobile.
• Experience in content development, HTML and SQL a plus.
• Localization across global audiences is a plus.
• Experience using JIRA or other ticketing system is a plus.