- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL STORE DESIGNER! **
- Produce outstanding store designs for the highly visible and exciting Pacific Northwest regional market.
- Have strong technical skills to assist team with architectural and interior designs, functional test fits, assembling schematic packages using Revit and In-Design, redlining check-sets from Architectural consultants, reviewing shop drawings for casework and production support.
- Multi-tasking: production for schematic packages, test fits, reviewing check-sets, shop drawings.
- Communicate with other designers, construction and potential real estate.
- Comfortable in a "feedback rich" environment. The standards are and must continue to be HIGH.
- A degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Experience in retail/hospitality design
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)