- Dallas, Texas
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Margie Franco
Aquent has an immediate need for a Project Manager for a top tier Fortune 500 company in Dallas. This is a nine month contract opportunity.
Specific skills required for the assignment:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising or business or equivalent applicable experience, plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in the marketing/advertising field.
- MUST have demonstrated leadership skills typically acquired leading staff in a Creative Services environment.
- This role must be able to quickly and effectively redirect projects, to coach team members and resolve conflicts as they arise.
- Must have excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills to successfully communicate objectives to the creative teams.
- Must be able to facilitate meetings with clients and creative teams and present to executive management.
- Diplomacy in working through interpersonal conflicts in an emotional, creative environment is necessary.
- Proven experience in managing large accounts at an advertising agency or marketing communications environment is necessary.
- Familiarity with creative development process from creative strategy through production is essential.
- Must be assertive, results-oriented, solution-focused and possess good business judgment to effectively lead project development.
- Leadership and team-building qualities are essential for motivating a team of creative professionals to consistently deliver solution-oriented creative work.
- Bilingual fluency is not a requirement for this position. No travel.
- This role leans heavily toward project management with account management duties - Reports to Senior Account Manager.
Ideal Candidates Should Possess:
- Experience in an internal creative agency ideally – selling or media buying experience is not desired.
- Projects managed via Agile workflows – using specialized project management software
- Catalog/Print-AV-Social Media workflow management. (Digital media/web/mobile projects are NOT managed by this role.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creative process especially video production and print material production. (Experience developing process improvements is desired.)