Manage Global Communications Team and Project Timelines
• Coordinate service launch announcements with Program Manager, ensuring launch and landing materials are prepared on time
• Manage global team, assisting with task prioritization
• Manage vendor supporting SharePoint site, including site design and new features (as needed)
Strong Communication Skills
• Mid-level minimum experience in communications with strong written and interpersonal skills (high-level preferred)
• Support with email/written communications, presentations, and internal company social media content and platforms
• Partner with other departments to create collateral
• Strong capability to tell a story and represent visually
• Strong capability and understanding of visual design, layout, and look & feel
- Prefer editing or journalism background and strong grammatical expertise.
This team develops services for other internal roles that are Customer facing. This team communicates that services are available, what they entail, what they benefit. There is a whole cadence and process when a new service is being offered.