AQUENT is seeking an Events Marketing Manager for an exciting opportunity!
A Day in the Life:
- Will establish guidelines and develop processes utilizing a wide variety of resources and tools to consistently deliver world class events-related creative.
- Work closely with both internal and external agencies and the Content Studio to produce innovative and effective deliverables.
- Use intimate knowledge of events best practices, a strong production background and the ability to quickly identify, address and incorporate emerging trends are essential, as well as an ability to proactively overcome adversity and obstacles.
- The ideal candidate would effectively prioritize workload to produce strong creative pieces that exceed expectations in a timely and organized manner
- Manage all operational aspects of the creative assets for the events team including workflow, adhering to timelines, asset development and budget tracking
- Follow a consistent process for the events team to submit creative requests for all types of creative supporting the events channel, including standard time frames for each planner to follow
- Vet an agency resource(s) that can do quick turn, high impact work for event creative
- Work with internal and external creative agencies to develop innovative and on-brand creative pieces including invitations, event program ads, ad templates, and event collateral (signage, banners, event programs, tradeshow booths)
- Develop strong creative briefs for agencies with clear messaging that tie back to the business objectives and goals
- Develop and manage a network of creative resources and supervise projects to ensure deadline completion and meet requirements of stakeholders
- Ensure that company's brand standards are being upheld through all creative development, including using the correct logo and disclaimers for each creative piece
- Ensure creative assets are organized and categorized
- Drive the legal and compliance review and approval of creative
- Create a process for storing legal approvals for all event creative pieces to keep us compliant
- Identify project risks and escalate as needed
- Drive to improve processes and understand the potential of emerging techniques
- At least 3 years' experience in advertising, digital marketing, public relations or a combination
- At least 3 years’ experience reviewing visual designs and written content
- At least 3 years’ experience with digital, social and print channels
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 2 years’ experience managing agencies
- Strong communication, written and presentation skills required
- Project management experience
- Experience working in a team-based environment with the ability to change direction and/or priorities easily and efficiently
- Ability to work “in the white space”
- Prior design experience or knowledge of design principals
- Experience working within strict brand standards guidelines
- Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload
- Experience writing creative briefs