Seeking an Advertising Project Manager to work with major biotech company in the greater Boston area!
The Creative Services Associate Project Manager in partnership with the S/PM will coordinate the workload prioritization for the Creative Center of Excellence teams, and traffic multiple projects and their deadlines concurrently through final release of files. In partnership with the Project Manager and Senior Project Manager, S/he manages the daily workflow and process efficiency ensuring all projects are delivered as scheduled.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to
• Management of Creative Center of Excellence Worklfow:
o Manages the trafficking and routing of all creative online and offline projects to ensure necessary approval of key CCoE stakeholders prior to project delivery
o Partners with S/PM to prioritize workload as needed to accommodate project delivery
o Uploads files and/or creative assets to Biogen’s shared file sharing system WatchDox for flex resources working offsite, and downloads final files to be routed, and saved to the CCoE Creative Server appropriately
• Management of Server and Creative Center of Excellence Assets
o Facilitates the QCing of files received from outside resources and escalates any file asset related issues
o Maintains and manages of the creative sample library housing final produced creative
• Resource Management
o Partners with the Creative Resource Manager to manage the CCoE Out of Office Calendar and alerts s/he when creative coverage is needed, and communicates cancelling resource engagements within 24 hours of engagement
• 1 plus years in agency environment. Biotech/Pharma industry related experience a plus.
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Management Software
• Knowledge of Clients and Profits helpful
Bachelor’s Degree required