- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE - Base Salary plus 20% annual bonus
Our global client is looking for a talented Sr. Industrial Designer to join their product innovation team. You must have 5-10 years of experience and portfolio samples of consumer products that demonstrate innovative design and delivery. This is an excellent career opportunity for an industrial design professional that includes international travel and the opportunity for your concepts and designs to reach millions of consumers globally. Must thrive working in a fast-paced, risk-taking corporate culture on a team that is designing and developing cutting-edge products within the mobile ecosystem and home environment.Interested candidates may apply online or email email@example.com their resume, portfolio URL/samples, and a brief summary why you are the ideal candidate for this opportunity.
- Taking an active role in leading, developing, and articulating design concepts, ideas, and directions
- Taking part in developing innovative design solutions for products for both mobile, home, and new growth areas
- Exploring, developing, and refining design concepts based on market analysis, user research, and technology
- Exploring advanced design concepts to help develop product roadmaps
- Collaborating with the UX team to focus on advanced user-centric product experiences
- Providing in-depth insights with the ability to identify emerging trends and successfully apply to designs
- Obtaining knowledge of competitor’s market and evaluate competitor solutions
- 5+ years of industrial design experience (consultancy or in-house design)
- Strong problem-solving skills and highly proficient in sketch visualization with a passion for turning out multiple sketches of their ideas.
- Solid technical proficiency in 3D CAD, 3D Rendering, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Excellent understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn about new technology, socio-cultural trends, and human behaviors
- Effective management, communication, and teamwork skills
AQUENT is a global staffing agency focused on helping creative, design, and marketing professionals find contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent career opportunities.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Design or Mechanical Engineering
- Must be able to travel internationally - Approximately 2-3 weeks in Asia every 3 months.