- Santa Clara Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
Our Client seeks a Production Designer to work on their Creative Services team. This person will be working closely with an Internal Communications team of visual designers, writers, and producers to execute global and localized graphic content on multiple platforms and types of media. He/She should have experience in editorial content production, be technically fluent in the industry standard design software, and able to adhere to established graphic standards. The ideal candidate is very organized, detail-oriented, and able to work calmly in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
This person will be part of a visual design team that takes approved design solutions to publish or launch.
• Working within a custom CMS to upload and manage digital assets;
• Prepare digital assets for translation, then implementation into 13+ languages;
• Source and research images (photography, illustration) on stock image libraries online and internally
• Format and revise long form documents using text and paragraph styling tools;
• Assist in creating and revising Keynote presentations
• Mock up models of printed matter, such as notecards and brochures
• Adjust work schedule periodically, as needed, to accommodate global projects;
• Professionally takes direction from visual designers to execute final design, which may include light design work.
Projects can range from digital publishing to print media and environmental graphics. Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
3+ years of experience working in a design studio, ad agency, interactive or marketing environments.
Knows how the design process works, even if production design is often at the end of the process.
Understands and works within consistent style guidelines.
Retouches and optimizes image files at a professional level.
Is highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines, while ensuring that artwork is to specification.
Is proficient on the latest Mac OS X and iOS platforms.
Has expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Bachelor’s degree required in a graphic design production or related field. References are required.
Candidates familiar with the current iWork suite (Pages, Keynote, Numbers) is a plus, or must be able to learn quickly.