- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
RETAIL STORE DESIGNER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL RETAIL STORE DESIGNER! **
REVIT PROFICIENCY REQUIRED.
- Put together presentation packages utilizing IN DESIGN and Powerpoint
- Use Sketch Up to create 3D renderings of cafe designs
- Use REVIT and SKETCHUP to create rendered floorplans and presentation level ELEVATIONS.
- Assisting the design manager and senior design manager to design outstanding stores for a regional market that upholds the Customer Experience.
- Contributes to Store Development Business Goals with Construction and Real Estate by achieving target deliverables on number of stores and meeting all established deadlines.
- Creates palette and presentation boards as needed to communicate design.
- Facilitates communication with consultants as needed.
- Develops Design Documentation Drawings to support design intent of schematic drawings under the guidance of the design manager.
- Ensures incorporation of all CAD standards and detail changes.
- Checks drawings for design intent and archives completed sets.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Participates in schematic reviews with Operations and in design review under the guidance of the design manager.
- Participates in the architectural design process by reviewing of project scope through review of surveys and deal documents.
- Participates with cross functional teams on individual store designs by assisting design manager and sr. design manager with providing necessary information to the field.
- REVIT, including production of construction documents
- Experience working in retail, hospitality, or restaurant design or development organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability in 3D visualization and working knowledge of color and design principles.
- Visual, written and verbal communication of design issues.
- Fluency in Revit and AutoCad systems. Very important!
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)