- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jessica Cizek
A global, high end apparel brand is seeking an exceptional Junior Web Designer to join the digital creative team. You will report to the Senior Designer and Creative Director
This person will design projects from beginning to launch through a host of digital marketing vehicles including email, mobile/desktop assets and paid media.
The Junior Designer will be responsible for showing their work to the Senior Designer and Creative Director for design approval, routing files for marketing approval and releasing files to production with all final approvals.
Global, Fortune 500 apparel retailer, but you will be employed by Aquent. Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) Access to Fidelity 401(k) Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.) Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ Access to free online courses via Lynda.com Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).
• Recent Graduate or at least 2 years of experience within a design studio designing layouts.
• A digital portfolio
• Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
• Proficiency of Adobe AfterEffects, Adobe Premiere a (+) plus
• Experience in responsive design and knowledge of HTML, CSS a (+) plus,
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills, including timely follow-up.
• Must be organized and able to prioritize, multi-task and meet concurrent deadlines as well as work independently through ambiguity.
• Acute attention to detail including pixel perfect layouts and the ability to follow graphic brand standards.
• BA/BFA in Graphic Design.
• Portfolio that demonstrates typography skills.
• Eye for design / composition
• Team player