- Job Terms:
Aquent is currently sourcing for a Senior Java Developer courtesy of one of our prestigious, Fortune 500 clients, local to the Minneapolis, MN market area. As a Senior Java Developer, the individual will be a part of a dynamic and talented software team who works on mission-critical applications. The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering world class code that is easy to interpret, has been tested, and meets all the client requirements. Java Development is the key behind the platform and sometimes all it takes is a talented developer to build a robust, secure, and efficient application!
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Contribution in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development lifecycle, determining design methodologies and tool sets
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting
- See through the completed application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
Individuals considered for this role will have 4+ years in a Senior Java Developer role and holds themselves to a high standard of development best practices and industry trends.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of REACT/REDUX experience
- 2+ years of another programming language