Top Media & Entertainment team is seeking a Sr. Interaction Designer! Must be able to show clickable prototypes!
Prefers someone who works in Axure or Atomic!
As an Interaction Designer, you have a strong technical background and work closely with
Engineers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Lead User Experience Designers to translate
complex business requirements to intuitive, usable and efficient enterprise products. Your job is
to make sure that our products are intuitive, accessible and usable to our employees.
You're a well-rounded individual, organized, and extremely collaborative with strong
interaction, visual, and problem-solving abilities, a passion for simplifying a complex problem
space, and a desire to craft delightful, useful, and efficient experiences for our users.
You design and lead the UI construction for complex projects with a broad scope and evolving
objectives. You contribute to the overall product strategy through concept generation,
prototyping and close collaboration with the Lead UX. You craft and conduct experiments with
real users to validate and improve the experience.
You’ll be joining a talented (and friendly!) team of UX designers, product owners and engineers
who are bringing great design into the enterprise space. We focus
primarily on products that are used by our employees. This position reports to
the Senior Manager, User Experience..
● Assume the role of the user’s voice in your cross-functional group in order to help to
define product requirements.
● Execute innovative interaction design concepts in a fast-paced environment while
always keeping user needs at the forefront.
● Advise and collaborate with Lead UX designers, engineers and researchers to refine user
interactions from concept to release.
● Strategize, brainstorm and define approaches that optimize design implementation.
● Proactively look for opportunities for reuse. Adhere to the interaction style guide and
interaction uniformity within and across projects.
● Contribute and execute against the current design strategy and direction.
● Ensure the delivery of designs and prototypes are appropriate for the engineering team.
● Create new designs, including (but not limited to) user flows, wireframes, and
● Communicate design intent to both internal and external teams. Clearly rationalize and
justify design work and advocate for users’ needs.
● Collaborate with, and develop mutual respect and trust with, Product Owners, Business
Analysts, and Engineers.
● Participate in user experience research and usability studies.
● Rapidly iterate on development of prototypes based on input from user testing findings
● The candidate should have 5+ years’ experience in Interaction Design, Information Architecture
or User Experience positions designing for web applications (Enterprise software or SaSS
● Ability to create complex, high fidelity prototypes using at least one of the following
tools – Axure, Atomic or InVision.
● Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field (human-computer interaction, human factors, or
graphic design), or equivalent practical experience.
● Excellent communication, collaboration, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
● Strong proficiency with interaction design/ux principles and skills creating design
deliverables including IA documentation, journey maps, rapid prototyping, site maps,
concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, and annotated comps.
● Ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and
● Working experience with design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe suite, etc.
● Solid understanding of web and mobile (native) technologies.
● Strong process orientation and documentation abilities.
● A passion for data and enterprise grade applications.
● Ability to work independently, while escalating issues as necessary.
● Experience with the agile development methodology and ability to work in a fast-paced,
demanding environment with aggressive development schedules.
● Excellent visual/verbal communicator with strong presentation and storytelling skills
(i.e. ability to present to various levels/groups)