By bringing together online, mobile, and digital e-commerce around the world, we're creating seamless experiences for customers to shop anytime, anywhere. From the Silicon Valley and around the globe, we've united the best entrepreneurs, software engineers, data scientists, merchants, and supply chain professionals. Agility and flexibility make this start-up culture a place where you actualize innovations and customer solutions in real-time with the backing of the only Fortune 1 Company in the world.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist to help us run our fast-paced Talent Acquisition team. You’ll help manage our employee referral program, ensure we’re deriving value from our media and marketing efforts and assist with special projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Administer the Employee Referral Program
• Manage daily referral activities in system and coordinate with other HR groups
• Launch, and manage talent acquisition marketing campaigns, both online and offline
• Generate, analyze, and interpret data for talent acquisition initiatives
• 2-3 years of experience in recruiting with exposure to programs, tools and/or marketing
• 1-2 years of project or program management experience (recruitment coordination background considered)
• Ability to balance attention to detail while managing multiple projects
• Attention to detail is critical
• Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent computer skills including Word / Excel
• Talent Acquisition/HR systems knowledge helpful (ATS/ERP)