- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
One of our Fortune 500 and Financial client is looking for a dynamic Aquent is currently searching for a Interaction Designer (UXD) with a keen UI sense to join a team in designing web, mobile, and other digital interfaces. The job is a combination of part-puzzle solving, aesthetics and with the aim of creating industry leading client experiences that are integrated across all touch points. The UXD leverages user-centered principles and cohesive visual design to create elegant and intuitive solutions. The UXD will be working within branding parameters as well as creating compelling and original concepts. The UXD will work with senior user experience designers, visual designers, copywriters, developers, marketing and project management in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Solve visual and interaction design problems while maintaining visual consistency and brand identity.
- Creates wireframes, prototypes, comps and specification documentation with focus on visual cohesion from concept to final product.
- Effectively communicate digital experience, design options and caveats to multi-functional teams using design tools, visual communications, and narrative vision.
- Be passionate about brand, marketing, and how they are expressed through digital products and experiences.
- 3-5 year’s experience designing innovative and compelling digital experiences.
- Outstanding visual design skills with a mastery of fundamental design disciplines such as typography, hierarchy and color
- Mastery of effective interaction design elements (gestures, transitions and micro interactions)
- Ability to create relevant documentation (comps) and associated artifacts
- Highly competent in understanding visual design systems and information design
- Knowledge of information architecture and responsive design
- Demonstrable fluency with relevant design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc.)
- Know-how of one or more wireframe, prototyping tools (Axure, Dreamweaver, Balsamiq, UXPIN, etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Commitment to client service
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage/organize multiple tasks at once and deliver high-quality output every time, on time
- Ability to work within project teams in a collaborative, dynamic environmen
Working with AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: - You're paid weekly - Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) - Access to 401(k) - Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.) - Direct deposit for your pay check - Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) - Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ - Access to free online courses via Lynda.com - Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).