- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
We are seeking a Program Manager for leading x-functional projects that impact the customer service and the consumer experiences space. This role requires hands-on project management skills, deep technical expertise, and excellent leadership skills. The candidate will be responsible to define customer experience journeys for consumer hardware products, define the system requirements, technical specifications, UAT & integration test plans, driving project schedules from design to release. You will be working & teaming up with UI/UX teams, device software teams, application SW development teams across the organization for project execution.
A successful candidate must be able to:
- Interact with Project Leads, Product Managers, TPMs, UI/UX teams to define and deliver complex features.
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of the large, complex projects.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing complex project plans, developing and delivering on project milestones
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, product development and project management
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Prior experience in product management and/or technical project management
- Prior experience in customer support & consumer experience are a plus
- Prior experience in consumer device software, messenger & messenger bots are a plus
- Previous experience working in NPI at a consumer electronics company like – Apple, Amazon, Google, Moto, Samsung etc.
- A bachelor's degree in a engineering
- MBA or equivalent Masters preferred
This TOP social media company in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***