What you will impact:
Your role, as the relationship marketing manager is to drive the strategy and execution of the relationship marketing program, including email and landing pages for our clients online stores.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate on the overall relationship marketing strategy online stores.
- Work with partners and stakeholders to align strategy and creative for relationship marketing strategy and tactics.
- Drive and monitor execution across email campaigns and CRM landing pages, including creative and content feedback consolidation, LCA reviews, functional reviews, etc.
- Manage reporting for relationship marketing campaigns, including working with external agencies and internal tools.
- Monitor schedules to ensure we are staying on track with timing on all campaigns.
- Work with internal and external data partners to manage customer data.
- Partner with multiple agencies on strategy and execution for all relationship marketing initiatives.
- Expand relationship marketing into our international markets.
- Misc projects as appropriate.
- 7+ years of related experience in marketing communications disciplines, direct marketing, digital marketing, and/or integrated marketing.
- Experience and proven success in managing relationship marketing campaigns.
- Experience driving business results as well as positive brand attribution with customers.
- Analytical thinking and comfort in using data to make decisions; ability to understand marketing data and analysis and develop recommendations and optimizations from these insights.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentations skills. Comfort developing and presenting materials to stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and a great team player who can work independently. A proven track record of partnering across a wide-array of internal business groups, agencies, executive stakeholders, and execution partners.
- Strong capacity for leading change, dealing with ambiguity and providing creative solutions. A self-starter.
- Experience working with and effectively managing marketing agency relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
- Retail experience preferred