Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company!
You'll partner with multiple stakeholders to define and deliver new concepts, test and iterate quickly, and assist with final implementation. Details are critical as you iterate on complex interactions, animations and pixel-perfect visual designs. You have a deep understanding of the Digital Paid Media landscape, emerging trends, and how/when to create first to market, best-in- class experiences for our consumers. You should have a strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions, direct response marketing, landing pages, display advertising, social, infographics, and web experiences.
You have a passion for design and innovation. You understand how to communicate concepts by rapidly prototyping delightful customer experiences. You work independently on many projects, but also incorporate feedback from team membersacross the organization.
Do people describe you as…?
You must embrace:
• Connecting with customers, emotionally.
• Customer-centered design processes.
• Solving serious problems.
• Working in a fast paced work environment.
• Ambitious – sometimes ambiguous – direction.
• Collaborating with others to deliver big, bold, and smart.
• Agile and experiment-driven development.
• Negotiating, communicating, and presenting.
• Serve as a critical partner and contributor to Digital Paid Media's creative marketing efforts, consistently creating best-in- class materials to help drive
results and highlight Digital Paid Media's visual and creative expertise
• Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts and deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front end technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to translate complex business concepts into easy-to- understand visuals.
• Serve as an example of high quality craft in both Design and Technical skills.
• Adept at working with, collaborating with, and synthesizing feedback from multiple stakeholders across a large organization.
• Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• A degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, or a relevant field.
• An expert at designing and building digital experiences for desktop and mobile
web, with an emphasis on rapid development. A minimum of 3 years of
• Expertise in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, and other design tools.
Familiar with web design languages such as Material Design.
• Passion for identifying and solving user problems.
• Strong motion graphics and animation experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills. Must be a
strong team player.
• Ability to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and embrace change.
• Experience with development on mobile platforms.
• Expertise in quickly translating design vision (ex: Adobe illustrator files, PDFs,
PNGs, etc.) into working code.
• Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational
skills: Ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-