- New York City
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Megan Holstine
We are looking for a skilled and organized Copywriter to join our clients growing team in NYC! This Copywriter will sit with their Corporate Digital Group, who are the internal agency within our client’s organization. They are responsible for building and managing cohesive digital marketing experiences across the corporate, retail and wholesale business.
The Copywriter is responsible for translating marketing objectives into compelling content and copy, producing both short and long-form communications across a wide range of digital, social and traditional media.
At times you’ll be writing within established brand guidelines in a predefined tone of voice, on other occasions you’ll be tasked with crafting a new strategic voice for specific brands and audiences.
- Develop creative strategies, concepts, themes and content
- Conduct research to gain insight into business objectives and target audiences
- Adapt writing to suit consumer, financial, B2B or internal audiences in both short and long-formats.
- Present creative solutions to internal clientele
- Analyze client feedback to adjust messaging whenever required
- Review, edit and proof as needed, ensuring that copy is on brand, without spelling, grammar, punctuation, or usage errors
- Command of written and verbal language
- Relevant marketing, agency or public relations experience
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Ability to be analytical and strategic in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort working both individually and collaboratively in team situations
- Familiarity with UX and SEO practices
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
− Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
− Access to Fidelity 401(k)
− Access to FSA Program
− Direct deposit for your paycheck
− Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
− Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
− Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
− Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: email@example.com