- Test planning, execution and storage setup for multiple scenarios (RS2, RS3 and beyond releases of Windows Server, Dedup, MAS):
- test configurations, including VM Setups, workload execution for SharePoint, IW workload, and DPM Tenet backup Dedup scenario
- Support for reliability/stress runs at scale for MAS scenario
- Support on functional and stress runs for Dedup, Data Management and Work-folders
- Support on performance, longhaul and scalability runs which require specialized hardware configurations for Dedup
- Coordinate hardware failures and replacements within the team
- Dedup Selfhost Support
- Performance, scale, longhaul and workload validations for azure storage (Azure files)
WorkFolders and Sync test planning and execution support on multiple scenarios and environments:
- Testing and Work Folders, Lab and Test Execution and support,
- Local Lab Test Runs for Work Folders,
- Work Folders Stress test execution,
- Supporting high touch devices environments,
- Managing and maintaining high touch local Lab for Devices, environment setup, test execution,
- Reimaging and reconfiguring the setup to be used with different device type variations
About the Team
Widows is optimizing the footprint on the storage. Syncing across different types of computer systems. Azure connectivity – try to move data from service to storage Accessing the data from azure storage.
Lots of planning, what hardware will they need and manage that. Doing some automation. Writing scripts, test planning. Share the visits. Digging deeper in the data. This is a pretty heads down role. But they will need to talk with others to one team member or another to really understand the capturing of requirements and tuning of results. Flexible schedule as long as its 40 hours (9-6 is preferred).
- 5+ years of testing experience: comfortable debugging, running different types of tests (i.e. stress, reliability) and has used various testing tools
- Experience with hardware and/or networking (Hardware - networking, Setting up new servers)
- Familiar with Storage (like stress and reliability validation)
- Scripting experience: Powershell, java script, batch scripts. C# is a plus.
- Systems/information used: Configuring RAID, Windows Clusters and File system (NTFS, REFS) – knowledge in these all help.