- This is a (5) month temporary opportunity with potential to extend
- Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years professional experience in a Broadcast, Media & Entertainment or Large Agency setting
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add "a killer" junior designer to their team. We are looking for a short-term graphic designer and visual storyteller who is passionate about branding, creating killer design while also understands that the best design is not only beautiful but must also powerfully communicate a brand’s value/message.
- Collaborate closely with Creative Lead and operations team
- Own creative projects from start to delivery.
- Brainstorm conceptual directions, both independently and as part of a team
- Contribute to the development of visual branding elements and help establish consistent standards of internal brand
- Partner with internal leaders to design clean and articulate presentations
- Design across a variety of mediums including websites, print, environmental and other digital formats
- Build and manage brand toolkits and resources to be shared across internal teams