We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist with agency side experience managing and tracking Display/Content Marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing multiple brands across a variety of Display advertising platforms, Content Marketing placements (Nativo, Taboola, etc.) and more traditional media plans. Emphasis is placed on digital marketing platforms. Experience using a third party campaign management tool like DoubleClick, Adobe Media Optimizer and Kenshoo is required.
The Paid Media Specialist - Display/Content Marketing/Traditional Marketing is a key member of the Marketing – Digital Channels team and will work directly with the Paid Media Manager, Marketing and other internal and agency teams to create and manage Non-Programmatic Display Placements, Content Marketing, Traditional (print, radio, etc.) and other Paid Media programs for our client. The Specialist will play a significant role in Paid Media program management, measurement, analysis and optimization.
• Works closely with Paid Media Manager, Marketing, internal and agency teams to manage and optimize all paid Display, Content Marketing, and Traditional Media plans
• Serves as the display and Content Marketing subject matter expert and will work closely with internal teams to build internal knowledge and best practices of the channel
• Partners with the agency and analytics team to track and analyze performance metrics to make data-driven recommendations per campaign and deliver timely reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations
• Initiates new campaigns and plans internally, trains creative team to develop new content for content marketing, reporting and analyzing our programs
• Stays abreast of the latest tools, capabilities and best practices to maximize the performance of our digital paid media plans
• Critical thinker who can identify issues, demonstrates sound judgment when resolving matters of moderate complexity; demonstrates strong analytical, curiosity, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively work in a team environment and across broad, diverse groups
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; strong inter-personal skills; strong presentation skills
• At least 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
• Ideal candidate will be certified in Google Adwords, Kenshoo or similar analytics tools, deep experience with Adobe Analytics Suite: Site Catalyst, Audience Manager and Media Optimizer, and a working knowledge of ad serving platforms such as DART.
• Experience in digital media planning and SEO
• BA or BS degree required