Our client seeks an event advisor and forward-thinker to manage key sales led demand generation events for their North America Regional Events team. They are a small team who works closely with Enterprise and Client Solutions Sales, Segment Marketing teams, and cross functional organizations to develop and implement events which deliver tangible results such as pipeline, revenue conversion and 1:1 customer engagements. In the role, you will work on managing multiple sales led events requests from the field.
Event Management (30 hrs/week):
• Working with regional sales individuals and teams to create customer event registrations and customer event invitations in our designated tool, Captix
• Manage any logistic requirements associated with the sales led events, eg assist with shipping banners, securing giveaways
• Creation of marketing campaigns in SFDC where applicable to enable tracking and ROI
• Clear and concise event communication to Sales
• Strong team orientation – sharing best practices, knowledge transfer and uncovering process improvements
Video support (10 hrs/week):
• Create editorial calendar to outline video content
• Support creation and upload of client videos
• Provide reporting
• Update videos q/q as campaigns evolve
· Good understanding of customer events / event registration, event planning and how to tie those to company and business goals
· Good understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
· Strong project, program management, and execution skills
· Ability to work with limited supervision