Seeking a Social Media Content Specialist that understands social media marketing and campaign strategy alignment to consistently promote product/company voice and accelerate sales conversion. Our client is a major Diagnostics company. This is a great opportunity to get big company experience!
The Social Media specialist will create new content and expand upon existing content for social channels that aligns with marketing strategies by division. This specialist will work closely with channel managers to ensure they have a full funnel of engaging content at all times.
- Work closely with both concept and production designers and writers to create and/or re-purpose engaging content that establishes our life sciences divisions as authorities in the markets we serve. Content for social channels includes banners, blog posts, videos, graphics, etc.
- Partner with marketing teams early in the creative process to ensure social content is aligned to marketing and business strategy
- Deliver content to social channel marketers to keep their funnel full at all times
- Set measurable and sustainable objectives, goals and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Incorporate best practices and integrate creative solutions by observing social activity both within and outside our industry
- Report on effectiveness on a monthly basis and optimize content for social campaigns accordingly
- Search for strategic hashtags and monitor conversations in coordination with social channel managers
- 2-4 years social media experience required
- Design skills and knowledge of agency environment is a plus
High School Diploma required. College Degree preferred.