Our health care client is looking for a talented individual with a deep understanding of B2B marketing and communication. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-starter but is comfortable working in a collaborative team environment. The candidate will foster strong relationships with business partners. This individual must be creative, strategic, level-headed, confident and fun to work with! We’re looking for smart thinkers, doers and innovators who are ready to make immediate contributions, in an ever-changing healthcare space. Strong project managment experience is required. This client will require drug and background experience.
The marketing consultant reports into the Small Business Strategy lead and works closely with Sales, Creative Services, and Marketing Operations departments. The position requires working with cross-functional teams and aligning small business marketing strategy with leads for all lines of business to ensure small business initiatives serve enterprise objectives while also meeting individual line of business goals.
• Deliver on-time and error-free marketing assets supporting quarterly product cycle launches, collaboratively with Creative Services and Marketing Operations.
• Execute experiential marketing events for primary sales channel partners.
• Manage small business marketing assets in customer-facing digital platforms, including responsive service to small business sales and account management field teams.
• Assist in the creation and interpretation of performance analytics to drive ongoing support for small business marketing initiatives.
• Provide strategic advice on how maximize cost-saving opportunities including the risk evaluation to implementing change.
• Build collaborative working relationships effectively coordinate and leverage marketing and sales enablement efforts across the organization.
• Experience with B2B marketing and communication, ideally in a health care related industry.
• Detail-oriented project management experience and capability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to be expressed through a variety of mediums.
• Proven experience influencing a variety of stakeholders and collaborating across all functions and levels in a highly matrixed organization.
• Experience developing and evaluating external competitor information or insights.
• Analytical and critical mindset that drives creative thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
• High proficiency with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat.
• Required: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related business field.
• Preferred: Master’s degree in business (MBA) or a Master’s degree in a health care field and/or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in health care or a related regulated industry (equivalent combination of education and experience can be substituted).
• 3-5 years of project management experience working with cross-functional departments.