- Plantation, Florida
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Megan Holstine
Our client, a top credit card and financial services company, is seeking a learning professional with extensive experience in Instructional Design and effective transfer of training into performance results. This individual will be responsible for leading design projects that will emphasize learning that is engaging and interactive. We are looking for a leader that is accustomed to working in a matrix environment and will partner with leaders and Designers to define needs, translate business requirements into performance-based learning, and execute innovative learning strategies. The ideal candidate will be able to apply advanced adult learning theories into a practical, application-based training strategy.
- They will manage the overall curriculum design for the programs and processes they manager while collaborating with Instructional Designers and vendors to implement the design products. They will partner with World Service Learning Network team embers in delivering a globally consistent training experience that directly impacts the success of American Express and our internal and external clients.
- They will develop learning in both a traditional waterfall (ADDIE) and agile learning environment, with the ability to accurately scope/size work, provide project management disciplines to ensure timely completion and post-project analysis to measure effectiveness.
- This role will have the ability to influence and drive results in a highly collaborative environment while performance consulting with key business leaders on their long-term business needs.
- The ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form and deliver engaging presentations to business leaders is a critical skill for success.
- The ideal candidate will design learning strategies that will leverage e-learning as measured in business performance.
- The ideal candidate will design learning strategies that will leverage e-learning, game-based learning and other delivery methods that will support the acceleration of learning as measured by business performance.
- Plan and manage Instructional Design projects to successful completion in a matrix environment
- Consult with business partners across geographies to define and craft the learning strategy and plan
- Experience working in an agile and waterfall design environment
- Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learner, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply
- Ensure Curricula and courses are mapped appropriately and published in the Learning Management System in a timely matter
- Extensive experience in Instructional design application with the ability to convert strategies to effective and engaging learning experiences
- Proven e-learning Design and Development experience and experience designing, developing and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, simulations and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements strongly preferred
- Proven experience as a Instructional Designer in a corporate and preferred financial services area
- Strong proficiency with industry standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite , Articulate v9 or higher and Captivate v7 or higher)
- Experience using rapid development and in the design and development of blended learning solutions
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Products in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project a must
- Proven project management and experience with leading multiple project concurrently
- A degree or certification in Performance Technology, Instructional Design, Adult Learning or Teaching is strong desired
- Minimum of 5 years of on-the-job application is desired
- Offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
− Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
− Access to Fidelity 401(k)
− Access to FSA Program
− Direct deposit for your paycheck
− Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
− Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
− Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
− Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: email@example.com