Policy & Procedure governance process including:
• drafting and editing,
• maintaining version control
• tracking for review cycle
• leading review meetings with subject matter experts,
• securing approvals and publishing.
• Must have degree and 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Can work remote, approx. 30% of time after training.
• Position may extend depending on business needs and budget.
Position Description: Under the guidance project team members, the Technical Writer duties include management and creation of required business and system documents in adherence to appropriate standards during business or technical writing processes and projects. These documents could include procedures, user manuals, system operation, and recovery instructions, project proposals, newsletters, presentations, and system design documents. Duties also include participation in system design sessions; proofreading and editing of prepared documents; research, assimilation, interpretation, formatting and publishing of information on new tools, systems and materials; the ability to use ingenuity and creative thinking during the preparation of needed documents in an organized, consistent, professional manner; while remaining current in system development methodologies and while remaining compliant with regulations concerning the development of systems and system documents. Experience Level: 3-6 Years. Skill Set: Technical writing and end-user documentation experience. User Manuals and On-line help experience.