One of our Fortune 500 and Financial partners is looking for a Proven and Senior Level Marketing Manager for a four-month contract assignment in downtown NYC. The top 3 requirements include the ability to manage and execute campaigns/marketing plans as well as be a collaborative/team player. Strong writing and communications skills and a strategic outlook are also preferred.
Day to day requirements:
- Implements complex marketing and communication plans in support of firm's key strategic initiatives and business goals
- Support for brand awareness, client acquisition, and client and employee engagement.
- May serve as a project lead, enlisting support from more junior staff.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Cultivates collaborative relationships with internal and external.
- Provides technical guidance, as needed.
- Contributes the development and implementation of annual marketing and communication and results measurement.
- Gains agreement with business partners and formulates decision criteria.
- Applies of industry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities knowledge to recommend ways to leverage opportunities among colleagues.
- Adheres to standard operating procedures.
- Suggests opportunities for improvements.
- Can take a creative idea, socialize it, and put it into practice
- Proactively identifies obstacles and recommends solutions.
- Manages the business unit and oversees multiple senior managers.
- Manages to approved budget, submits expenses.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience
- 10+ years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred