Our financial industry client's retail marketing team is rewriting all content (800+ pieces) to support a regulatory changes and new product launches. The copy editor will play an important role in ensuring the team meets its tight deadlines.
This position will be responsible for updating, and maintaining marketing materials for the annuity marketing portfolio due to a change in regulation.
Seeking someone an editor who is someone who is hard-working, with a meticulous eye for details.
• Edit current annuity/life insurance marketing materials to adhere to updated regulatory guidelines.
• Work on a variety of projects – ranging from simple to complex.
• Complete high volume of materials to meet federally mandated timelines.
• Edit and proofread materials created by business partners.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
• 2+ years’ experience editing & proofing content (financial services or other regulated sector a plus)
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communications skills
• Outstanding time management skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work collegially and effectively with various business partners
• Ability to meet tight deadlines