Our client, an Energy company in The Woodlands, is looking for a Technical Web Developer to work on an internal Upstream Application. In addition to expert development skills, this person needs to be self-driven and able to work in a highly-collabortive environment alongside stakeholders and other team members.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
• Hands-On experience with ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI and REST
• Experience with HTML, Bootstrap, CSS
• Experience developing and enhancing sophisticated web-based business application and the supporting database structure
• Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
• Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
• Able to work occasional evening or early morning hours for global collaboration
• Self-driven results oriented developer who can work with minimal guidance
• Willing to work in a highly collaborative environment as a team player
• Strong communication skills – must be able to interact with stakeholders and team members
• Familiarity with User Centered Design
• Experience with Swagger, Microsoft Azure, test/build/release automation
Aquent is the world's largest and most prestigious staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2+ years. We offer the industry's best benefits - medical, dental and vision benefits are available to you after just 30 days and after 90 days you are free to participate in our 401k plan. We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn cash just for knowing and referring talented friends!