A global haircare/haircolor brand is looking for a creative and smart community manager to drive conversation across social channels, with a strong focus on Instagram for the Italian market. This person needs to be an energetic, junior social media rock star who is proficient in Italian, majored in Italian, etc. who understands the language and can write in Italian.
COMMUNITY STRATEGY 10%
*Communicate and coordinate with cross-functional teams ensuring that community customer service/social listening strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
MANAGEMENT & MODERATION 65%
* Proactive outreach to new users to grow our audience
* Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner utilizing social tools
* Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal stakeholders.
* Monitor comments and complaints in a quick and timely manner with the ability to identify trends, influencers as well as spot warning signs / potential crises
* Respond to questions (page posts) across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YT in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience
* Utilize social analytics tools to generate insights
* Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable next steps
* Measure data from owned and competitor social channels to create KPI reports
* Proficiency in social media channels
* 1-2 years of experience managing social communities or related experience MAX
* Solid understanding of social media analytics or related analytical experience
* Proficiency in social listening tools like NetBase
* An analytical eye to extract trends from large data sets and a creative mind to translate trends into insights
* Enthusiastic attitude and flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing marketplace