We are looking for a Retoucher/Workflow Coordinator who is interested in joing our clients in-house creaitve services team. This is a fast paced enviorment with an ever growing workload. The role with start off as part-time (3-4 days per week - flexible to which days), but is likely to grow into more of the next couple months.
Hours: 11am-7pm (3-4 day a week)
Looking for someone with:
- 3 years solid agency environment Retouching experience.
- Strong understanding of procedures, file management, server structure, file naming conventions.
- Willingness to learn an internal Project Management system.
- Tracking and prioritizing daily projects
- Communicating with me, the Retouching staff and other team members
- Managing files on the server. Includes purging old files
- Working on simpler files as the need arises
- Working with Photo Editors to streamline assets
- Entering project nformation and forwarding Activities to Retouchers
- Updating daily Hot sheet
- Setting deadline expectations based on the work and deliverables
- Basic editing in Photoshop