- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jessica Cizek
A major beauty brand is looking for a video content producer with 3+ years of experience to support the strategic direction for video content for a special project/series of high-quality videos.
This person will:
• Support the Director of Content Production, Video & Sr. Video Manager with all video projects
(scoping, bidding, awarding, casting, pre-pro, shooting, editorial etc.) Identify and resolve production
problems with ingenuity and a contagious “can-do” attitude
• Handle day to day support & coordination of multiple ongoing video programs
• Maintain database and archive of footage
• Manage the coordination of talent holdings and bookings.
• Support review timeline for getting proper sign off amongst all cross-functional partners.
• Partner with video marketing, digital creative, and program management to ensure all comps/products are
ready for video shoots.
• Record and implement notes from creative and marketing meetings, reviews, and kick offs.
• Management of projects through software tools such as basecamp, smartsheets, box
• Schedule & manage front end and back end review meetings (attend KO’s, storyboard reviews, video
reviews, model casting meetings, etc.)
Fortune 500 beauty retailer, but you will be employed by Aquent. Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) Access to Fidelity 401(k) Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.) Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ Access to free online courses via Lynda.com Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred
• 3+ years of Video Production or Program Management experience
• Excellent technical skills – MS Office; Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Strong understanding of production process
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines
• Should be comfortable working under pressure in a fluid environment where new projects pop up on a daily
• Thrives in an intensive, multi-tasking and hands-on environment.
• Ability to adhere to notes and see the projects through to the end.
• Should be a go-getter who can take initiative on their own
• Detail oriented
• Available to travel to LA for shoots when needed