- Denver, CO
- Job Terms:
- Depends on experience
- posted by:
- Robin Mortenson
Our client in the financial services industry is looking for a Sr. Internal Content Manager on a 5+ month contract basis. This role is strictly on-site with the client.
You play a critical role in creating and editing content within the firm’s largest intranet knowledge base and enabling client-facing employees to provide outstanding service to clients.
You’re versatile. Able to plan and write content that will be used by client-facing personnel to support interactions with clients. You will work with business partners in both creating and editing content as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work. You have a passion for developing content that is simple and clear for your audience and hands-on writing and editing for the web. You understand design thinking and user experience and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization and influence others with the importance of writing.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in either developing or editing content to meet the need of the intended audience.
- Share your work and give feedback to team members.
- Create innovative content that is simple and clear for your audience to use and understand.
- Develop and provide input into writing guidelines for the web knowledge base.
- Content that is developed or edited supports search engine optimization techniques
- Developing innovative means to provide web content that is often complex in a way that audience can understand and utilize efficiently.
- Learn and develop expertise around the content creation and deployment processes and how they serve the needs of our client-facing audience.
- Work with team members to inform on page layouts, page templates, website design and other web practices to innovate and improve the knowledge base for users.
- The content may include “first user experience” information, instructional text and other supporting content.
- Help the team in closing gaps around writing standards; help to teach and influence partners how writing supports their goals
- Evaluate and assist in overall content management process, providing insight from a workflow perspective.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Communication, English, or a related field
- 5+ years writing and editing content for web
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
- Proficiency with web HTML, CSS standards
- Motivated to work independently and enthusiastic about co-authoring content
- Information architecture or responsive content experience
- Experience or background in web writing for financial services a plus
Financial Services Industry
Updated resume and samples MUST be submitted!