Prior to apply to this role, please note qualified candidates will possess:
• 2-3 years SEO experience
• Working knowledge with digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, etc.)
• Experience with keyword search and landing page metrics
• Experience with SEO technologies and platforms (Moz, Bright Edge, seoClarity, SEMrush, Majestic, Buzzsumo, Screaming Frog, etc)
• Strong Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently
We have an exciting role at an established company working in their Social Media and Marketing department. This individual will be developing strategy for Search across various internal brands. You will get to work with web penetration online acquisition, web traffic, conversion and ROI to develop future strategies for the company.
This role will entail:
-Setting up, maintaining and optimizing high-volume organic search metrics and reporting, including use of Google Analytics, Coremetrics and standard industry SEO tools
- Leading training sessions within company
• Researching, identifying and establishing partnerships with authoritative web sites for link building.
• Staying abreast of new technologies and search practices in order to optimize internal efforts.