Our Digital Designers are makers that use design to bring concepts to life. Visual communication fundamentalists, they approach projects with innovative yet rational mindsets that extend comfortable visual language with new approaches, always mindful of how every project looks and works down to every detail.
On any given day you might ...
- Collaborate with various disciplines and levels to create transformative visuals for top-tier brands
- Manage the execution of assets, typography, logos, icons and interfaces for multiple platforms including mobile and social media
- Take ownership of work streams and collaborate openly across disciplines
- Solve problems with innovative visual solutions
- Collaborate with Delivery Management to ensure designs are delivered on deadline
The ideal person
- Is a design fundamentalist that knows the rules, but knows how to bend and break them to create innovative solutions
- Embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Simultaneously thinks about the big picture and the micro-level details
- Has a strong portfolio with engaging designs
- Is capable of presenting the case for why design decisions were made
- Understanding of capabilities of web browsers, onscreen video requirements, Photoshop, Illustrator, and increasingly Sketch image manipulation
- Is detail oriented
- 2+ years