The Sr. Digital Marketing Contractor will support a critical role in driving an effort to assess, streamline and redesign key marketing content across the client website. With an emphasis on increasing overall engagement with marketing content, candidates will also support the primary objectives of simplifying navigation, implementing consistent design, and seamless integration with other key projects. Candidates will work with stakeholders, other marketing teams, technical teams and others to develop and maintain project approach, prioritization of efforts, and delivering significant progress against this project in 2017
To be successful in the position, candidates will need to possess:
- Verbal and written communication skills to interface with all parts of the organization regarding the various efforts of this project
- Familiarity with website structure, user experience design and process management (content development, publication, etc.)
- Comfort working with web analytics to assess the value of various site content
- A problem-solving approach to determining the most appropriate solution which balances timing, resourcing and prioritization
- A strong balance of both executional capabilities and strategic thinking in relation to moving the project forward.
- Experience working with creative agencies to manage web content projects