Seeking a Digital Marketing Operations Coordinator for a 3 month Temp to Perm role! Great resume builder opportunity!
The Digital Marketing Operations Coordinator will work most closely with and report to the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing Operations, located in Waltham, MA. This person will be an integral part of the day-to-day operation responsible for organizing projects across the division and driving key digital marketing activities. Includes but not limited to:
- Centralized project coordinator responsible for intake, assignment, project numbering and co-supervision of tasks throughout the Web & Digital Division.
- Interface with internal clientele to organize and driving necessary project kick-off calls, assigning team actions and adhering to pre-defined team timelines.
- Drive publication and promotion of enterprise content distribution portal working with business units and the document control division to ensure compliance.
- Support the planning and execution of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Assist in implementation of cross-divisional project workflow system including user testing, creation of project workflows and support divisional collaboration.
- Provide quarterly reporting during cross-divisional leadership meetings.
- Organize team’s calendar of events, weekly status calls and participate in manager’s development / project calls.
- Manage quarterly budget review including invoice tracking, submission, vendor creation and PO creation.
The right candidate for this position will be converted after about a 90 day trial period.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Marketing or a related field with 2+ year of marketing experience
- Experience with Project Management-type skills (i.e.: managing project deadlines, taking meeting notes and tracking owner task lists).
· High level of computer competency for Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new systems
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead when necessary
· Working knowledge of iOS, SharePoint and Adobe Suite a plus.
- Located onsite in Waltham, MA
- Motivated by excellence and quality customer service.
- Ability to execute under fluctuating, critical and tight timelines
- Must work well as part of a global team and flexible to change with growing needs
- Capability to work effectively and interact with a wide variety of individuals globally
- Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Aptitude to produce accurate, high-quality work
- Outstanding organizational skills with sharp attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills