***Strong enterprise-level styleguide experience.
• Specific familiarity with atomic and component design, with a passion for self-organizing would be ideal.
• Enterprise experience (complex ecosystem)
• Large UX team (10+) experience
• Strong UI design experience
• Strong Presentation skills
Role: Styleguide Designer
● Own the continued maintenance of the KP Digital Styleguide. Create and improve processes and governance, as well as evangelize and ensure adoption across the UX and development teams.
● Collaborate with a cross-functional team of other designers, editors, developers, product and project managers to ensure that we are executing against project goals and milestones for our digital styleguide.
● Provide art direction, support, and guidelines in regards to visual design, taking into consideration the interaction design direction, and adding the look and feel for brand identity and KP standards to the digital styleguide.
● Apply Kaiser Permanente brand guidelines, UX standards, and voice to a consistent brand experience.
● Collaborate with development to ensure that styleguide and stylesheet output remains faithful and accurate to intended design.
● Collaborate with outside vendors and agencies on projects that include cross-collaboration between external and internal resources.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI, Design or related field (or equivalent experience).
● Minimum of 5 years of UX/UI experience.
● Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
● Proficiency in Sketch and InVision.
● Proficiency in UX/UI design.
● Experience in responsive design and native mobile apps.
● Experience managing and prioritizing projects and priorities.
● Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
● Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
● Proven experience creating and working with strict brand and styleguide standards in a large company environment.
● Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience.
● Experience designing for Adobe Experience Manager or component design.
● Experience with atomic design principles.
*Please provide portfolio or work samples