Aquent is looking for a marketing operations and administrative lead who focuses on making sure that the marketing initiatives run smoothly in the ever-evolving environment. As an expert in business operations and in leading process improvements, you are analytical and creative, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members by resolving issues before they arise, helping the team concentrate on their highest-level business priorities.
You’ll work with members of the Marketing team (Acquisition, Engagement, Brand) and cross-functional teams (Operations, Product, Customer Service, Agencies) to identify and execute opportunities to scale marketing operations by developing and launching new processes and driving process improvement across a wide range of areas (e.g., performance metrics, stakeholder communication, and deployment). You’ll draw on your broad skillset and experience to generate and implement creative solutions to a variety of challenges, and you’ll have the opportunity to develop expertise across many capabilities.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Process Management & Improvement: Identify and lead operational initiatives to optimize the impact and utilization of the Marketing team. Track impact of team's work as needed and make recommendations (infrastructure, tools) for process improvement. Maintain campaign calendars and launch trackers.
- Alignment with Business Ops: Align with Business Operations team to ensure availability of capacity to meet the demand driven by Marketing campaigns
- Business Analysis & Reporting: Communicate strategic updates to a range of audiences, tailoring message and format to maximize effectiveness
- Project Management: Lead cross-functional initiatives end-to-end - align stakeholders, identify and secure resources, establish and manage deliverables/timelines, and develop contingency plans
- Executive Support: Manage calendars, travel and expenses. Develop meeting agendas, materials and briefings for marketing and cross-functional meetings, and actively participate in the meetings.
- Events: Plan external and internal events, including choosing locations, sourcing vendors, managing budget and creating an agenda.
- Creative: Manage creative review process, cadence of weekly office hours, and management of creative repository and assets.
- Team Administration: Develop operational initiatives to optimize the impact of the Marketing team. Improving internal processes and making recommendations to maximize team efficiency.
- BA/BS degree (No specific field required)
- 3+ years of experience in a management, particularly in market analysis, business management, strategy, business development, or operations.
- Experience structuring complex operational and strategic initiatives across various functions.
- Distinctive problem solving skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Strong analytical toolkit. Comfortable gathering and digesting data, crunching large data sets, performing competitive analysis, and generating business relevant insights at a rapid clip.
- Excellent prioritization and communication skills to measure objectives, needs, and timelines.
- Strong strategic, analytical, project management, and communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and see them through from inception to execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Nice to haves:
- Experience managing agile PM methodology
- Experience in retail, e-commerce and/or early stage companies, with emphasis on scaling and/or process improvement projects, preferably in Marketing