BA/BS Degree and 5 years experience required.
"Adobe Experience Manager" Adobe marketing cloud - HUGE Plus, not required.
This is a LOA coverage. Position could end sooner or extend, depending when the FTE returns. Adobe Experience Manager? Adobe marketing cloud - HUGE Plus, not required
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Build out integrated programs across Paid, Owned, Earned
2. Manage digital production projects that support our brand
3. Ensure proper analytics tags are in place and monitor performance / interpret data
Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Journey Visualization / User Journey
2. Digital Intelligence
3. Mobile & Responsive Web
4. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
5. Digital Marketing across Paid, Owned and Earned
6. Social Integration
1. Adobe Experience Marketing (Adobe Marketing Cloud)
2. Search Engine Optimization
3. ADA American with Disabilities Act, a plus
4. User Experience / User Studies skills
5. Use case development
1. Lead and manage digital agency
2. Thought leader for digital performance
3. Organized and able to manage several tasks at a time
Job Description: Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
JOB FUNCTION AND OVERVIEW
Kaiser Permanente is looking for a Digital Strategist with a proven ability in digital marketing, program development and managing digital production initiatives. This full-time “contractor” position begins in June and runs through the end of year.
As a member of our Digital Marketing Strategy team located in Burbank, you will have an opportunity to shine and take part in the digital health revolution. This is an opportunity to flex your consumer marketing and ecommerce skills and influence the way people shop and manage their care online.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience with integrated digital marketing campaigns and managing digital development. This individual will lead the development of work under the guidance of a senior manager and director, as well as collaborate with other stakeholders across to the organization to ensure a path to success against defined objectives.
Digital Marketing (20%)
1. You will be responsible for driving and maintaining a variety of key initiatives that integrate with our award-winning brand campaign across paid, owned and earned media.
2. You will proactively establish effective working relationships across the organization, which include: Brand, Social, PR, Consumer & Product Marketing, Digital Intelligence, external business partners and agency personnel.
3. You can oversee work and ensure it meets digital brand style guides and the creative expression of Kaiser Permanente’s brand online.
4. You understand modern marketing practices, such as persona-based marketing, marketing automation, conversion optimization, and inbound strategies from search to social.
Managing Web Development (60%)
1. You have experience with initializing and driving web development assignments from concept to completion.
2. You assist internal departments in defining business & technical requirements, scope, and success criteria.
3. You posses project management skills with an ability to translate broad business requirements into actionable project briefs and plans with a passion for solving problems
4. You have an ability to work independently, quickly, and prioritize and complete tasks under multiple deadlines while guiding the work group to do the same.
5. You have experience preparing presentations of the work for executive approval.
Tools and Analytics (20%)
1. You have an understanding of social and API integration, mobile & responsive web, Google Analytics tagging and reporting, search engine optimization. Any experience with ADA (American with Disabilities Act) is a plus.
2. You can read and interpret data, analyzing results, and provide data driven insights and recommendations.